Now, you do not need to lug around your devices as the Amazon Kindle library can be browsed through your iPad. Just download Kindle app on your iPad and access your entire Kindle library on your iPad.
Here is how to get your Kindle Library on your iPad:
Step to install Kindle App on iPad
1. Start ‘App Store’ of your iPad.
2. Tap on the ‘Search bar’ and type ‘Kindle’ into the search bar.
3. Hit the ‘Search’ button.
4. Look in the Search result for Kindle app by AMZN Mobile LLC.
5. Select ‘Kindle’ iPad version.
6. Now, click the ‘Get’ button of the Kindle App under the iPad section.
7. Now, touch the ‘INSTALL’ button to start downloading.
8. Provide your ‘Apple ID and password’ if asked.
9. And tap the ‘OK’ button.
Now, you’ll see a downloading bar will show the downloading progress.
How to Download Kindle Previous Purchases
After finishing the installation, Kindle icon will automatically be added to your iPad’s Home screen.
1. Tap on ‘Kindle’ icon to open it.
Sign in screen will appear on your iPad screen.
2. Enter your ‘Amazon account email address and Password’ into their separate field.
3. And, hit ‘Sign in’ button to link your iPad with your Amazon account.
4. Now, go to the ‘Cloud’ tab at the bottom of your iPad screen. On the next screen, you’ll see the entire purchases item of your account.
5. Select the item you want to download. Tapping on it (Book’s cover) will begin downloading.
6. To check downloaded Kindle items (books). Go to ‘Device’ tab.
If there is no item on the screen, this means you’ve no purchased item. Here you’ll get the instructions for purchasing new item on your Kindle account as well as instructions for adding non-Kindle items to your Kindle account.
norton.com/setup | mcafee.com/activate | office.com/setup |norton.com/setup mcafee.com/activate |norton.com/setup